[Bf-committers] Increase hard max of subdivision operator?

Rain Gloom raingloom42 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 01:39:37 CEST 2016

IMHO a warning would suffice. It shouldn't be hard to compute an estimate
of the number of resulting vertices/faces, so the warning could say
something like: "This will create <resulting-number-of-vertices> which
might slow down your computer."
Same thing as asking before overwriting a file or closing without saving.