[Bf-committers] Current state of Blender's user experience

Ichthyostega prg at ichthyostega.de
Fri Apr 29 02:55:33 CEST 2016

On 28.04.2016 20:38, Dahlia Trimble wrote:
> Having spent much time learning and using both Blender and 3ds Max, I much
> prefer the Blender way of doing things. It just feels much more efficient,
> helps me model faster, and seems to make more sense relating to the task at
> hand.

there is probably much consensus here, that we do consider things broken
just because some (maybe even the majority) of other similar 3D applications
does them differently.

So lets ask the question differently:
Let's assume we are all into blender, basically agree with the approach taken.
Let's assume one works regularly, or from time to time with Blender.

What are the things that still get into one's way?
What are the things that are not inherently consistent?
What are the things that are hard to remember after a break of some months?