[Bf-committers] Current state of Blender's user experience (Ton Roosendaal)

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at polskikursblendera.pl
Wed Apr 27 02:35:06 CEST 2016

We all know that Ton is the unbelievable extraordinary and polite man, and
I think I sometimes should learn from him, how to talk with those
'strangers' who do not appreciate Open Source etc. Best example of this
super-nice reaction was sent few emails before.
But I'm going to say something about different thing:
Your comment Ichthyo is just nailing the situation I think. I share your
imagination in that matter and it perfectly match everything I observe. I
liked it so much, that I will forward it to my best students. I really love
the picture you've portrayed. So funny and nice!
Thank you, and as always, LONG LIVE BLENDER!!!

pio

​Piotr
​ Arlukowicz, BFCT​

​*YT: /user/piotao?feature=guide*