[Bf-committers] Current state of Blender's user experience

Owen Hogarth II gurenchan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 13:49:54 CEST 2016

I'd also like to chime in on the icon heavy ui, I think it would probably
be more trouble than it's worth. Blender is like vim and I use both vim and
blender, but I agree with Fabien.

The main disadvantage I see with icon heavy software is the issue I deal
with a lot right now. hDPI support is pretty terrible for most software on
linux. Blender is one exception with the ui scaling things just works
worlds better than most other software that I use on linux.

Best,
Owen