[Bf-committers] Blender 2.8 and OpenGL version

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at polskikursblendera.pl
Sun Apr 17 18:20:58 CEST 2016

It is not necessarily connected to openGL, but having an unique random ID
stored in each Blend file upon creation/first-save will be also beneficial
and very welcomed. It could be even a date since epoch - anything - which
could help distinguish files copied and changed from files created from
scratch.

pio

​Piotr
​ Arlukowicz, BFCT​