[Bf-committers] Big Blender User!!

Siva siva at realworks.in
Sat Apr 16 10:45:54 CEST 2016

Hi Stephen

As far as I know
not only blender, renders from any 3d Software is going to suffer the same fate, when it comes to CMYK printing
there is no software which renders to CMYK

renders are very similar to photographs, they are stored internally in RGB and are not designed for CMYK

like Bastien rightly said, exr would preserver all the data and hence might ease your conversion process.

Your printing people might be able to help you in easy and right conversion process.

and an addon to convert psd is again going to give you a PSD file in RGB colorspace not CMYK. So technically there is not going to be any difference

this is one of the articles about the topic
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=58907

regards
Sivaprasad Velayudhan
Director - Operations
Mob: +91 99400 14644
Mail: siva at realworks.in

Realworks Studios India Pvt Ltd.,
7/1, V.S.K. Building, Thondamuthur Road, Vadavalli
Coimbatore - 641041
Tamil Nadu
India.