[Bf-committers] Big Blender User!!

Stephen Keeling skeeling221 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 21:00:48 CEST 2016

My name is Stephen and I use Blender every day for personal use and business. I love Blender's open interface and customization that is available. The one thing I really am hoping to see every day is an add on or system update that supports exporting or saving my blend file into a PSD instead of tiff or jpg or png. Adding a Photoshop add on or system update would be extremely helpful!!!! For my business, I normally need to convert every project into CMYK for print and that is where the colors of the RGB jpg are really screwed up and I spend hours recoloring my entire Blender creation. Creating a PSD export would bypass all of this time and would help when trying to print any creation made in Blender.
Thank you for your time and please consider this simple add-on!!!!!!