[Bf-committers] Error in Blender

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 09:55:41 CEST 2016

Hi,

Please make a report in our bug tracker system: developer.blender.org,
there's a "Report Bug" in the front page. Include all the requested
information in that form.

Also, describe what's exactly wrong in the report, for now i don't see
issues with triangulate operation..

Anyway, see in the tracker! :)

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 12:44 PM, Руслан Пронько <pronia92 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello! My name is Ruslan, I'm from Ukraine, so sorry if something is
> written correctly in terms of grammar. In the version of Blender 2.77, I
> found a bug. I created a plane hit the keyboard shortcut CTRL + T to
> display the polygons as triangles and this is what came out of it. Edges
> somehow incorrectly reversed. Then, when I'm using simple operations
> rectified edges after applying the Subdivision surface modifier, there was
> also a strange situation.
> --
> С уважением, Руслан Пронько.

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin