[Bf-committers] building with opensubdiv using mingw

Cezary Kopias cezary.kopias at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 00:07:56 CEST 2015

I`m using mingw on a daily basis in my amateur 'production'
(some things don't work but its nothing that I am using) ...

...its the same story every time:
1. its faster (cycles cpu render, booleans = linux speed)
2. its compact and portable.

We have now OpenSubD... next is OpenVDB, Ptex...
and after that i will consider a good comeback of mingw.

P.S. I know nothing of clang but maybe could be a good substitute