[Bf-committers] Getting Cycles to update in viewport when property changes

Smells Like Donkey contact at smellslikedonkey.com
Tue Sep 22 19:59:49 CEST 2015

Ok that explains why I couldn’t get it to work. The use case is that I’m implementing light linking using the grouping mechanism and I needed a place to put some controls for it. After talking with my client, we chose to put this on the groups themselves. But since this parameter changes lighting, it has to cause a viewport update.

Thanks!
Tod.