[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - September 13, 2015

Jambay Jambay at cox.net
Sun Sep 13 18:11:18 CEST 2015

missed meet chat but welcome back Ton. hope you had nice break away from
digital world.

using 2.76a test build for current work I'm doing (though just a minor
script include for future consideration).

looking good on all fronts.

best wishes to all.

jambay/angamalta :)

P.S. yep, once I get fixes in code done still have lots of doc work to do.