[Bf-committers] [idea] how to glue VSE and NE

Cezary Kopias cezary.kopias at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 20:48:56 CEST 2015

this is currently possible via scenes input i think there is even an
addons/script that automate that, but even if its not is fairy simple
to write (in theory).

i don't use this often because of node editor performance.

I would post another idea:
compositor node group modifier with all the node group control's