[Bf-committers] Cycles velocity

Manuel Rais manu at g-lul.com
Tue Oct 27 11:35:27 CET 2015

Hi Sergey !

‌26 octobre 2015 14:14 "Sergey Sharybin"  a écrit:If it's just distinguishing whether there is motion or not then guess
object space would work. Perhaps could be something similar implementation
to the pointyness, but would nice to investigate if we can make it
something more generic.
100% agree with you for the more generic thing.
However, one question : is this velocity attribute on the vertices should be relative to the camera shutter of the scene ?
 Will check on that in the upcoming days.
By the way, i'm glad that you're curiouse about this functionality !
I'm also trying to look at the code but i'm a very very beginner so I've got no hope to solve this on my own at the moment.

So thanks again !

Manuel Rais
Autour de Minuit
manu at g-lul.com (mailto:manu at g-lul.com)On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 11:44 PM, David Fenner