[Bf-committers] Cycles velocity

Manuel Rais manu at g-lul.com
Thu Oct 22 11:41:13 CEST 2015

Hi Sergey

Thanks for your answer.

To be more clear, we want to use this attribute to switch from a texture to another when the velocity is not null.
The purpose is to have a stop motion rendering with displace/bump changing only on the moving parts.
Of course there's many ways to achieve this but we're searching the more automatic. We have others ideas of course but less funny ☺..

All objects in this project are baked in pc2 files and are at the center of the world and their scale at 1. So I guess the world space and object space are the same,  but maybe I'm wrong.
I know a little bit of c/cpp maybe I can  produce a patch (with a little help?) if it's not too hard...

Thanks.