[Bf-committers] Link custom node trees to datablocks.

Isaac Weaver wisaac407 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 03:40:56 CEST 2015

I like the idea of adding a new property type, but I wonder if it could be
generalized to more ID types (Object, Scene, etc.)

Maybe something like this:
    bpy.props.IDProperty(subtype='OBJECT') # to store an object
    bpy.props.IDProperty(subtype='SCENE') # to store a scene
    bpy.props.IDProperty(subtype='NODE_TREE', type=NodeTreeType) # to store
a node tree

Would a property like this make sense?

Thanks,
~ Isaac