[Bf-committers] Weekly Blender developers meeting notes - October 18, 2015
ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 16:45:36 CEST 2015
- Meeting agrees to release 2.76a to fix some regressions,
but postpone until after bconf.
Revisions will be collected for inclusion here:
- Bastien Montagne has patches awaiting review for master:
- Very first step to handle missing libs/datablocks when reading a file.
to be reviewed by Campbell.
- BLI_task: add optional 'forced background' behavior to pools
to be reviewed by Sergey.
- Dalai Felinto has patch for Py/GPU OffScreen ready for master:
(To support VR headset integration)
- Ulysse Martin has his first? patch accepted :)
Rectangle & ellipse spot-lamps (using scale)
(now in master, but nice to mention)
Note that OpenGL render now uses OpenGL3.2's anti-aliasing,
however we have report it fails on some Intel cards,
help checking hardware compat would be appreciated
- just check if view-port render works on default scene is enough.
More information about the Bf-committers