[Bf-committers] The Future of Audio in Blender

Jörg Müller nexyon at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 13:10:05 CEST 2015

Hello!

I'm thinking about getting a room at the blender conference to discuss
the future of audio in blender with users and developers (my primary
target is the first group). I'd like to find out how many people
actually use one of the audio features in blender, which ones they use
and how we could make them better and add features that people will
actually use.

There are two options for rooms at the blender conference, the meeting
room hosts max. 12 people or the salon which hosts up to 80. If you come
to the blender conference and are interested, please reply to my mail
adress and not to the list.

For people who don't come to the conference and/or want to comment on
this topic, feel free to comment in this thread too. ;-)

Regards