[Bf-committers] New members

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 01:45:41 CEST 2015

Hi, David. some notes based on your mail & Joshua's

- Blender isn't using github, Blender.org "get involved" links here [0].

- Joshua mentions 2.77 release cycle, but I wouldn't worry about this,
  since useful changes can be included when it makes sense.

- The question of "where to start" has no definitive answer, we can
give suggestions but whats best depends on you too. (my own reply here
[1]).

[0]: http://www.blender.org/get-involved/developers
[1]: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Ideasman42/Reply_Id_Like_To_Develop_Blender

- Campbell