[Bf-committers] Updated requirements for Blender

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Sun Nov 22 22:54:41 CET 2015

Hi,
I updated the requirements page on blender.org:
http://www.blender.org/download/requirements/

* OpenGL 2.1 is now specified as the required minimum.
* Windows XP is not working anymore and therefore removed from the list
of supported platforms. (see https://developer.blender.org/T46843).
We already put too much effort into keeping this work (much further than
other software), now it's finally time to say goodbye.

These requirements are valid for current Buildbot and upcoming 2.77,
so if anyone thinks I should add a "OGL 1.4 + XP still work with current
2.76 release" please tell me. I don't think it's needed though.

Best regards,
Thomas