[Bf-committers] Any plans on deep compositing?

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 14:01:55 CET 2015

I had the same question. So if I understand this correctly, you could get
the same results by inputting a 3d film from the camera but is this case we
have 2d input so we must let this "mesh" properly in composting by letting
the compositing have full 3d info. Could you not get the same effect by
having the film have a 3d position in the original 3d scene?

I guess in the end what is really important is that this is now a standard
and blender should allow for us artists to use that standard with our peers.

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 10:40 AM, Siva <siva at realworks.in> wrote:

> Dear Prashanth
>
> please have a look at this, you'll get a better idea
>
> https://www.fxguide.com/featured/the-art-of-deep-compositing/
>
> regards
> Sivaprasad Velayudhan
> Director - Operations