[Bf-committers] CMake minimum version increased to 3.0

Thomas Volkmann lists at thomasvolkmann.com
Tue Nov 10 09:06:52 CET 2015

http://www.vfxplatform.com
Blender could have saved itself some trouble by sticking to that. On the other
hand it's always good to have someone push the boundaries and go for newer
versions, but it will be pretty hard for upcoming pipeline-integration plans.
Fedora23 is switching to python3 now, so it will only take a couple of more
years until it becomes the standard....