[Bf-committers] Introduction and CMake refactoring

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 12:16:27 CET 2015

Hi,

Maybe i'm missing something, but main concern about current state oc CMake
is a tedios process of manually maintaining order of libraries. This is a
walid point, but how's the proposed change will solve the issue? It seems
to be just more a conditional add of libraries to the linking list?

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin