[Bf-committers] HELP!!!!

Justin Migliorisi migs5000 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 17:12:43 CET 2015

Currently I am running Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit) with a GTX 980 ti GPU. I can not get any 64bit version of blender working on my computer. When I go to open the application it just dies right away. The 32bit versions all seem to work however the GPU won’t work for any versions past 2.73a. When I try rendering with the GPU it says that the kernel 5.2 is missing. Ive looked in the lib file to try and rename the kernel 50 but it doesn’t seem to exist. How do I fix this?