[Bf-committers] Opensubdiv and catmull-clark again

Yury Baranov cucumberer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 12:14:58 CET 2015

Sergey,
OK, if I understand correctly, creases handling is not a part of the
Catmull-Clark algo. But I'll catch the moment and ask to implement GUI for
some OSD features:
1. UV subdivision options
2. Chaikin rule for creases (really nice feature!)
3. Triangle subdivision rule

This features are mentioned in Pixar OSD reference manual[1].
And again, thanks for everything you do for Blender!

[1] http://graphics.pixar.com/opensubdiv/docs/subdivision_surfaces.html