[Bf-committers] Opensubdiv and catmull-clark again

Nahuel Belich casillapforos at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Nov 5 13:33:44 CET 2015

intersting, in that case, as a modeler i would prefer the open subv result, however i didnt model that much using it, the performance its much much better, but the shading its "weird" or not accurate on most cases. . .  i need to test it more to shape an opinion
PasteAll.org - opensubdiv.jpg
|   |
| PasteAll.org - opensubdiv.jpgPasteAll.org - opensubdiv.jpg opensubdiv.jpg ~0.11mb..ish. 916 px. 1335 px. |< << hi PasteAll.org is brought to you by the monkeys of GraphicAll.org -  |
|  |
| Ver en www.pasteall.org | Vista previa por Yahoo |
|  |
|   |