[Bf-committers] Some Ideas for a Blender Plugin System

matmenu matmenu at live.fr
Tue Nov 3 19:42:15 CET 2015

Hi,
What he said. Ask the Luxcore devs doing the integration with Blender.
Of course, if you manage to create a proog like a very basic array
modifier (only make duplicates of selected mesh every 1 BU on the x axis
with the number given by the user, should be easy to program) that work
as efficiently memory-wise and as fast as the one shipped with Blender
and with the methode you discribed would be a great proof that C/C++ API
is not needed.
Cheers,
Mat