[Bf-committers] Blender developers weekly meeting notes - November 1, 2015

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 04:14:34 CET 2015

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 4:37 AM, Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here are the notes from today's meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders
>
> 1) Blender 2.76 update
>
> - The build we made friday for 2.76a had an important bug... loop select in
> Mesh Editmode would crash on edges with seams. *Bowing heads in shame*

This is incorrect.

The crash was in "Select Linked Pick" operator (L Key),

It only happened in edge-select mode when the edge directly under the cursor...

- was unselected
- no faces attached (a wire edge)
- marked as a seam

This is a no-op, so its unlikely users would intentionally do it -
which is probably why it got past all 2.76 test-builds and RC's.