[Bf-committers] Weekly Blender developer meeting minutes - 31 May 2015

TARDIS Maker tardismodeler at gmail.com
Sun May 31 21:51:23 CEST 2015

I guess the devs where getting a bunch of bug reports for it and stuff, and
they weren't able to take care of them. The main problems with it are that
it really only works for the 3D view, and I also heard somewhere that it
was inaccurately stating keys, I can't confirm that though. I guess it's
also hard to maintain. But there are programs that should do a better job
of it, although I haven't found any that actually look nice (but I haven't
looked very hard). There's also the option of doing it in the editing
stage, but this would be way too complex except for extremely simple things.