[Bf-committers] Weekly Blender developer meeting minutes - 31 May 2015

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sun May 31 21:32:29 CEST 2015

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 9:21 PM, TARDIS Maker <tardismodeler at gmail.com>
wrote:

> That was removed in 2.72 (I believe) because it has situations where it
> doesn't work. You can still find it online, I believe, or you can get it
> out of an older version of Blender.

Thanks for the info. Perhaps we should remove all the other things that
have bugs? :-)
Really, this was a good tool. Just because it has corner cases where it
fails does not mean it should be removed. It means it should be worked on.
IMOHO of course.

--
Douglas E Knapp

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: