[Bf-committers] Weekly Blender developer meeting minutes - 31 May 2015

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun May 31 16:41:26 CEST 2015

Hi all,

Here are the notes from today's meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.
The most active developers were all offline, so we had a short one!

1) 2.75 release planning

- Planning:
  http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Projects

- We could move to BCon4 now (highest alert, bug fixing for release only).
One exception: Sergey Sharybin will add a last patch from AMD still.

- There a crucial bugs to be fixed for Freestyle and Multiview still. Check tracker!

- Another showstopper: rendering with packed files fails:
https://developer.blender.org/T44894

That's it, we were done in like 10 minutes :) Next week more!

Laters,

-Ton-

(Watch the gooseberry trailer if you didn't yet! http://gooseberry.blender.org )

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute