[Bf-committers] Playback of 25% Proxies is slower than with 50%

Peter Schlaile peter at schlaile.de
Fri May 22 13:12:33 CEST 2015

Hi Björn,

I haven't bisected my way through it yet, but I'm currently using
Blender 2.66 for editing,
since there have been a lot of changes that caused serious slow downs in
between (at least
in the 8-bit pipeline).

Regarding frameshift: do you use timecodes? If you don't do that, you
will get only roughly
exact seeking depending on the material used.

If you use timecodes, proxies are frame exact. If they are not, please
file a bug report.

Regards,
Peter

--

The Poems, all three hundred of them, may be summed up in one of their phrases:
"Let our thoughts be correct".