[Bf-committers] VSE render times really huge!

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed May 20 23:35:22 CEST 2015

I found this while waiting for a really long time for 10 minutes of video
to render.
http://blender.stackexchange.com/questions/18774/render-times-for-standard-non-3d-video
Seem that we are all having a bad time with the render speeds and it is
doing no 3d work at all. Is this perhaps a bug and needs to go into the bug
tracker or should this just be expected?

If it is normal than this is a BF-Fun request for speed and max CPU usage.
I have 8 threads and none of them are over 15 most of the mie but for one
that jumps up to 100% but only sometimes. A bunch of the cores are at 2 or
3%.
Linux Sabayon KDE i7 16GB ram Nvidia GTX 580.

--
Douglas E Knapp

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer:
http://douglas.bespin.org/tcm/ztab1.htm