[Bf-committers] Maintenance of developer.blender.org

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Sun May 17 20:51:26 CEST 2015

Hi again,

The website is fully back online now. Hopefully there are only
improvements, no functionality regressions :)

But lemme know ASAP if something does not work as it used to!

>From the improvements:

- Reduced amount of local hacks in the code (well, ok, it's only matters
for maintainers :)
- All objects which has Project property are nicely filterable by it now.
This way it is possible to filter differencial revisions by project for
example
- Some minor fixes for the mobile devices
- Loads of fixes from upstream
- Reworked home page

Anyway, let's get back to real work now :)

--
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin