[Bf-committers] Game engine bug tracker

Ines Almeida britalmeida at gmail.com
Fri May 15 22:00:11 CEST 2015

Sergey, I don't think you have much of a 'bge team' right now :-/
It is not just the bug tracker, the patch tracker is chaotic too.

For myself, I currently don't have the time for bug tracker, I haven't had
for a couple of months now.
I do have 2 or 3 things I want to fix before release, but really, not much
more.

The official module owners would be Campbell and Benoit Bolsee.

The good news is that Campbell reviewed a lot of patches and gave commit
access to 3 new committers. I see that Tristan Poteries is active, maybe
lordloki and HG1 too?
We really can't expect a better status of the BGE tracker with these
conditions. All we have is maybe 3 new developers in their spare time and
no guidance.
You can move all the tracker onto a gigantic TODO list, which was a bit
what I felt I was doing during GSoC, but I am not sure that is very helpful.

--
Inês Almeida / brita_