[Bf-committers] F-Stop

Ejner Fergo ejnersan at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:18:27 CEST 2015

As I see it, the f-stop value in the defocus node has nothing to do with
what f-stop is in Cycles (and in reality). This value in the defocus node
is a purely creative tool, and as such should stay, but the name should
change to "focal blur" so it is not confused with the concept and mechanism
of f-stop, IMHO.