[Bf-committers] F-Stop

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Mon May 11 23:27:27 CEST 2015

Hi,

Indeed there is redundancy there. There's just one reason it hasn't
been merged: cycles has its own f-stop number. Ideally we would import
the camera f-stop from blender during rendering but that would require
us to do a version patch -from- cycles camera data to blender to keep
old files working. I am not sure if this is possible..

Personally I don't have any preference over keeping or dropping one of
the two. I can see merits in both ways. Agree it should totally be up
to the users.