[Bf-committers] Reading custom normals from python

Vicente Carro vicentecarro at gmail.com
Mon May 11 18:19:33 CEST 2015

Hi,

Thanks for the answer but I'm not sure if that helps me (anyway I'll try it
later at home).
My script should read the custom normals and modify them, and repeat that
process until the user gets the desired result. So calculating stuff
doesn't sound what I need. What I mean is, the custom normals shuld not be
reset/calculated each time the user uses my script, it should rely on the
previous custom normals.

Thanks

Vicente