[Bf-committers] Blender development Q&A wiki page

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sun May 10 08:09:07 CEST 2015

ow can users provide feedback to developers?

*A:* The user/developer ratio makes it difficult to respond to all
feedback, however there are some ways you can communicate with developers.

   - Use the bug tracker <https://developer.blender.org/> if its an error
   in the software.
   - Use the Blender Functionality (bf-funboard)
   general user functionality discussion.
   - Use one of the Blender mailing lists
   <http://lists.blender.org/mailman/listinfo> which is focused on single
   topics *(bf-animsys, bf-modeling, bf-cycles... etc)*.
   - Use the #blendercoders
   <http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Community:Chat> IRC chat room for
   more informal communication
   *(though this can be hit-and-miss if you need to talk to an individual
   developer).*

I would make the list of Blender mailing lists complete or link to a list
of the mailing lists.

--
Douglas E Knapp

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: