[Bf-committers] Blender development Q&A wiki page

Howard Trickey howard.trickey at gmail.com
Sat May 9 12:15:01 CEST 2015

Campbell,

I think you have done a great job answering these questions so far, and see
nothing to object to so far.  Thank you for doing this. It didn't sound
like you were asking for help answering the questions, just some +1s to
your answers?  If so, +1!

Since this is the developer's list, I'll repeat the somewhat related
request to get some love on the developer & source FAQ at
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/FAQ

Thanks,
Howard