[Bf-committers] Addon guidelines (suggested update)

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Thu May 7 22:31:23 CEST 2015

After some discussion in IRC:

While there is a lot of room to extend Blender in different ways, please
note that functionality or tweaks specific for your own workflow, or only
minor changes to existing tools may be rejected for inclusion in Blender.
However, we decide on a case by case if an Addon gets included or not.

Rule of thumb: The Contribution needs to be useful for more than one or two people.