[Bf-committers] Developer.blender.org error seaching

Duarte Ramos duarte_ramos at sapo.pt
Sun Mar 29 20:22:21 CEST 2015

Hello guys I know this is a developers mailing list, don't mean to
intrude but i was meaning to make a Blender bug report and, as a good
citizen, trying to make the mandatory research before submitting a
duplicate or a "it's not a bug it's a feature" but I've been getting
this error whenever I try to search for a bug in developer.blender.org
for the past few days:

          Unhandled Exception ("AphrontQueryException")

    #144: Table './phabricator_search/search_documentfield' is marked as
    crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed

I know there was some maintenance going on the past few days, not sure
if this is expected or known?

Also before submitting a false positive I'll quickly as here:
Are curves with bevel objects supposed to auto update when the bevel
object changes?
If I have the bevel object on a different scene from the bezier curve it
is beveling it won't auto-update, I have to manually enter edit mode
before the changes are visible.