[Bf-committers] User added Metcaps, finished??

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 11:09:38 CEST 2015

BTW I also do a lot of screen shots to share online so not rendering is not
much of a factor and there is a way to render them in cycles, if you really
want to using a image controlled my a vector transform and a mapping node.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: