[Bf-committers] Tool's default parameters.

Bjørnar Frøyse bjornar24 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:49:26 CET 2015

For your first example:

If you go to Preferences -> Input, and search for "Orientation", you'll
find the keymap entry for Create Orientation.
There you can set it to always check that box when you use the hotkey.

This should work fine for most things accessed with hotkeys.

For other things, can do it with a script that for example creates a sphere
with a specific set of values.
This is very easy and relatively non-technical to do. Could be made easier
with an addon of some sort.