[Bf-committers] also

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 10:29:23 CET 2015

It's come up before that we could have better general Python/Blender
scripting tutorials.

(Had mail from a book publisher, also the topics come up informally as
something we should do for the Blender-Cloud).

So, yes - we know this is an area which could use better
tutorials/docs, its just nobody got around to it yet.

Everyone experienced enough to write such docs is busy coding or so :)

On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 3:11 AM, Alan Armour <aarmour at cipmail.org> wrote:
> you should do full scripting tutorials for blender in c and python.
>
> for everything from modules to making custom textures.

- Campbell