[Bf-committers] OpenEXR issue ubuntu

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 04:19:33 CET 2015

Hey,

While it might not be related as I haven't had time just just to recompile
blender, I was wondering if you may have had some git repos that didn't
update properly due to a hung git daemon on the server?

Might be worth trying to pull once more as I noticed that for some,
blender.git wouldn't pull, yet for some like myself, the main repo pulled,
but stopped when it got to the external repos. Seems to be around the same
time as well.

Dan