[Bf-committers] oh yeah also

Alan Armour aarmour at cipmail.org
Fri Mar 20 15:06:13 CET 2015

will you write developer tutorials and documentation

so that we the end user can customify our blender installs for max fun

you can do maths tutorials and circuit tutorials for lights and stuff and
curved line math tutorials and physics of fluids and stuff.

this way we can add more dynamic stuff into animations if we want too.

do tutorials on how to access usb devices and stuff for import video and
how to write in support for gopro cameras etcetera and how to write an
editor for films and movies both from blender and from a computer.

thank you