[Bf-committers] Google Summer of Code Applications

Forest Sharp forest.c.sharp at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Mar 19 19:54:14 CET 2015

Hello!

I am emailing to inquire about the opportunity to work on the Blender
project as part of the Google Summer of Code 2015. I noticed that there is
information about the program--including suggestions for projects--on the
Blender website, yet not on the GSoC website. Is Blender participating this
year?

I would really love to get involved in an open-source project this summer,
and I honestly can't imagine a better opportunity than working on Blender!
In particular, the game engine and audio project suggestions are of
particular interest to me, and I have background both in real-time
rendering and digital signal processing.

Best,

--
Forest Sharp

Computer Science, Vanderbilt University
Technical Director, Vanderbilt Interactive