[Bf-committers] outliner sort alphabetically

Duarte Ramos duarte_ramos at sapo.pt
Wed Mar 4 01:45:18 CET 2015

Sort alphabetically sounds really handy, can't wait to give it a try.
Nest by groups would also be nice, but there's that problem of objects
belonging multiple groups.
Whish there was a sort by 'selectability', 'visibility' and
'renderability'. It is currently very hard (if not impossible) to make
all objects in a scene selectable or renderable, since the only
available operators are toggles, and if one has a mix of selectable and
non selectable objects it is really hard to make them all selectable
again, since one can't easily sort them, nor is there a way to make
force selectability, only toggle and that will also make unselectable
all previously selectable.