[Bf-committers] Fwd: [Blender Foundation] Your organization application has been rejected.

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Mar 2 20:27:15 CET 2015

Hi,

We have the Blender Development Fund, and of course our open movie project.
However, ten students is like a budget of 60k dollars - and that we can't whip up easily.

The Development Fund does quite good though, there's room for several new projects this year.
Didn't have time to work on that yet... will do soon.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute