[Bf-committers] Automated regression tests

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 16:12:50 CEST 2015

Hi,

There are two automated tests which are failing for quite some time now:

- script_load_modules (due to io_scene_fbx's encode_bin)
- export_obj_cube due to some changes in the exporting which did not update
the test

This tests are either to be disabled or fixed. We should not have tests
which are "known to be broken".

Also would be nice if more attention is kept on existing tests, so they are
always in consistent state. I know they can not be considered totally
definitive tests, but they're really good starting point for testing.

--
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin